Virgin Global Challenge - 10,000 Steps Every Day for a Healthier Lifestyle
Join the Virgin Pulse Global Challenge,
the world’s biggest and most successful health initiative
with a significant AmCham members-only discount!
Join the adventure now!
- Get moving
- Build healthy habits
- Start your virtual global journey
- Compete as a team
The Global Challenge is Virgin Pulse’s 100-days long a health and wellbeing program that equips your employees with the knowledge, tools and support they need to build healthy habits that last.
Through an immersive and engaging experience - where employees compete in teams of 7 - the Global Challenge addresses key elements of employee wellbeing including physical activity, nutrition, sleep and mental wellbeing. It is designed for all employees, regardless of geography, age, job profile or level of health.
Your basic goal is taking 10,000 steps every day, but this is not just a walking challenge, we encourage all forms of exercise: almost 70 different activities can be converted into steps!
Besides the measurement of physical activities, the program has modules on healthier nutrition, sleeping habits, and psychological wellbeing.
How does it work?
- The Global Challenge starts on May 27 and lasts for 100 days, participants track and log their activities while constantly opening new modules such as: Nutrition, Balance, Sleep and Focus.
- Employees sign up to the Global Challenge in teams of 7. Each participant gets a tracker device (Max Buzz) and access to Virgin Pulse’s award-winning website, the program’s smart phone application and all its features. You can also use your own device, the Global Challenge app syncs with a wide range of wearable technology.
- Before starting out on their journey, employees discover a new awareness of their health with the Global Challenge’s tailored online health assessment.
- Besides having personal and organizational goals towards a healthier lifestyle, the teams participate in a global competition with their steps and in an AmCham Mini League as well.
- Measuring outcomes: pre and post-event reporting helps you understand the impact your employees’ individual health gains are making to overall business’s performance.
Special discount for AmCham Members:
As a member of AmCham Hungary we are pleased to provide you with a special reduced price of EUR 61,- instead of EUR 77,- per participant.
If you want to take on the challenge, register before May 16.
To register, please contact Pieter Laban, Regional Sales Manager at Virgin Pulse.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- phone: + 41 79 953 99 15